Your gateway to k-pop and dance In Queensland

Primary branch on the Gold Coast with Brisbane in development!

About Us

Welcome to YJ Dance School – Your Gateway to K-Pop and Dance on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane! At YJ Dance School, we don't just teach dance; we try to create unforgettable experiences where you can meet amazing like-minded people and make lifetime friends. Whether you're a seasoned dancer or taking your first steps, our goal is to create a welcoming environment for absolutely everyone.

🤝 Join Our YJ Family: 🤝 Join our community of passionate dancers who share your love for Dance in both Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Connect, collaborate, and share your progress with fellow dance enthusiasts who are just as excited to express themselves through movement.

IDOL PROJECT

Check out or first volume of our YJ DANCE SCHOOL ‘Idol Project’, where specially selected students were chosen to be part of a unique opportunity to help support their dreams of becoming a K-POP Idol. The final products of the Idol Project will be continuously sent away to a number of major K-POP companies who have partnered specially with us in the search for their next trainees.

Student Reviews

• "It's always so fun to come here, everyone is sooooo so lovely and welcoming <3 The instructors make it so easy to learn, I feel like my dance skills have improved so much since I've been there. The community is AMAZINGGG, I've met so many nice people and made heaps of friends who also like kpop!!"

-Lu

• "Quite literally my highlight of the week, everyone is so nice and there is no need to feel shy or embarrassed cause everyone is so supportive."

-Cam

• "One of the the first things I was looking for when I first came to the Gold Coast was a dance school and K-pop related places and I’m soo glad that I’ve found YJ Dance School 😍💖 The crew is awesome; very energetic and friendly. After each class I feel happy, I really enjoy going there. 감삽니다 연주"

-Jazmin

Shop Our merch

Show the world who you represent! Available in all range of sizes.

Contact us below for order information.

what we offer

• Join us for our weekly Gold Coast classes, ranging from K-POP to Heels to Hip-Hop and more!

Find out more on our site or contact us directly!

• Explore our Brisbane K-POP Classes and unique K-POP Programs including our Idol Project aimed specifically at those who dream of becoming a K-POP Idol.

Click the ‘Brisbane Classes’ tab to learn more.

• Feel the unique K-POP MV experience by joining one of our Student Projects! Options available for all age groups.

• Our Kid’s Classes are perfect for ages 5-10 years, designed to inspire their passion for dance and K-POP in a less serious and more enjoyment focused environment.

• We offer private hire of our studio including use of our equipment to the public.

Contact us directly for inquiries.

• YJ Dance School has specially partnered with multiple K-POP Entertainment companies to provide them with recommendations for talent.

If you have ever dreamt about becoming a K-POP Idol and you believe you have what it takes, ask us how we can help you turn your dreams into reality.

|