페이지 정보작성자 HappytelHR 작성일2023-11-21 14:11 조회32회 댓글0건
Happytel is the global industry leader in mobile device accessories and repairs with over 25 years of experience and 50 stores across Australia and New Zealand. We're on a mission to provide top-notch service to our customers and take their smartphone experience to the next level. We're looking for a passionate and motivated staff to be a part of our exciting journey!
Role: Casual Smartphone Specialist (equivalent to sales assistant)
Wage: $30.91/hr (incl. casual loading - junior rates may apply)
Location: K11 Stockland Cairns 537 Mulgrave RD, Earlville QLD 4870
- Provide our customers with a memorable shopping experience, offering expert guidance and solutions tailored to their needs.
- Show customers how to maximize their device's features, ensuring they get the most out of their technology.
- Offer basic smartphone repair services and help our customers identify their device issues and needs.
- Collaborate with the store manager to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the store.
- Efficiently process orders, both in person and over the phone, demonstrating strong point-of-sale (POS) skills for timely deliveries and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an attractive and organized store layout through effective visual merchandising to enhance the shopping experience.
- Passion for Excellence: A genuine desire to excel in delivering exceptional service and achieving sales targets.
- Team Player: Thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced retail environment, working collaboratively with your colleagues to achieve success.
- Communication Skills: Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect and engage with customers.
- Reliability: Demonstrate a dedicated work ethic, ensuring consistency and commitment to your role.
- Retail or Sales Experience: Previous retail or sales experience is a plus, but not mandatory – we welcome candidates with enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
What We Offer:
- Enjoy special discounts on our products.
- Earn extra rewards through our various campaigns based on sales and repair performance.
- Opportunities to attend training for more advanced repair skills and progress into higher-level or permanent roles.
- Join a close-knit team that values each member's contributions and collaborates with a shared purpose.
This is your opportunity to develop your career and be part of an amazing journey of transforming Australia's industry leader to become the best on the global stage. Join us and be the future of mobile technology!
Submit your application today by sending your resume to email@example.com with the subject heading "Retail Sales Assistant - Stockland Cairns QLD"
We also appreciate the inclusion of cover letters, sharing your motivation to join our team – APPLY NOW!
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.